Anthony J. Zeoli
Top Posts & Pages
- THE 4 TYPES OF CROWDFUNDING
- LOOKING FOR THE EXIT - Commissioner Aguilar Presses On The Need For Greater Secondary Market Liquidity
- WHO IS HOLDING YOUR MONEY AND CAN YOU TRUST THEM?
- “ACCREDITED INVESTOR,” WHAT IT MEANS AND WHY IT MATTERS
- INVESTOR PROTECTION ISSUE - WHY YOU MAY WANT TO RECONSIDER HOW “SECURE” YOU FEEL ABOUT YOUR REAL ESTATE CROWDFUNDING INVESTMENT
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: blue sky
NASAA Brings Rule 506 Notice Filings Into The 20th Century With Launch Of Electronic Filing Depository (EFD) – But Is It Enough?
In late December of last year, the North American Securities Administrators Association (NASAA) launched, what it refers to, as its Electronic Filing Depository (EFD) system. The EFD system is designed to allow users to submit certain required “blue sky” notice … Continue reading