Anthony J. Zeoli
Top Posts & Pages
- THE 4 TYPES OF CROWDFUNDING
- “ACCREDITED INVESTOR,” WHAT IT MEANS AND WHY IT MATTERS
- STATE OF THE STATES - Comparative Summaries of Current Active And Proposed Intrastate Crowdfunding Exemptions (Updated)
- Its Official, The SEC Approves Final Title III Crowdfunding Rules!!!
- Illinois Crowdfunding Is Officially Here As VestLo Becomes The First Approved Illinois Intrastate Portal
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: Recfund
As you may remember, in an earlier post entitled “Investor Protection Issue – Why You May Want To Reconsider How “Secure” You Feel About Your Real Estate Crowdfunding Investment,” I took issue with the fact that the majority, if not … Continue reading
I am absolutely ecstatic to announce that, after more than a year of lobbying, this week the Illinois Intrastate Crowdfunding Bill (HB 3429) was approved. In fact, in a rare display of true bipartisan action (especially for Illinois), the bill … Continue reading
It is clear that peer-to-peer (P2P) lending is here to stay but long gone are the days of actual “peers” lending to “peers.” Today Wall Street firms, hedge funds and other “big money investors”, make up the overwhelming bulk of … Continue reading
Alright so maybe “ALL HAIL” might be a little much but cut me some slack, I’m excited. After more than a year of lobbying, campaigning and pounding the pavement Illinois finally has a filed intrastate crowdfunding exemption bill. Well, that’s … Continue reading
I was recently asked to do a presentation for the Chicago Bar Association to explain how Debt and Equity Based Crowdfunding works. I thought it would be beneficial to post that presentation here for others that might be interested.