In what is one of the largest equity crowdfunding rounds in the world, Elio Motors has received approval by the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) to seek $25 million in equity capital under the recently released Regulation A+ rules. Elio, one of the very first issuers to leverage the Testing the Waters aspect of Reg A+, received substantial investor interest. To date, over 11,000 individual investors (representing, in aggregate, over $46 million in potential investor funds) have stated they would like to invest. Now while the indication of interest is not binding, the substantial buffer between this amount and the targeted raise amount bodes well for the success of Elio’s offering.
Anthony J. Zeoli
Top Posts & Pages
- Elio Motors Is Off To The Races With SEC Approval For $25 Million Regulation A+ Offering
- STATE OF THE STATES - List of Current Active And Proposed Intrastate Crowdfunding Exemptions (Updated)
- NASAA Brings Rule 506 Notice Filings Into The 20th Century With Launch Of Electronic Filing Depository (EFD) - But Is It Enough?
- SEC Issues New Guidance: Use Of The Internet Not Always Considered General Solicitation
- SEC Proposes Sweeping Amendments To Rule 147 To Facilitate Intrastate Crowdfunding – Why They May All Be Moot
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets