Real estate crowdfunding is one of the most popular forms of investment-based crowdfunding in the industry today. That is why it has already accounted for millions of dollars in project funding in just the last couple years. As the popularity and viability of this market segment continues to grow year over year, so do the number of portals and deals. With an estimated 80-100 real estate crowdfunding portals currently existing in the U.S. alone, each offering their own deals (and often catering to a particular niche sector), it’s easy to see how even a willing investor might have trouble simply finding the right deal to invest in. Luckily new options are sprouting up to help better connect investors with viable projects.
Anthony J. Zeoli
Top Posts & Pages
- STATE OF THE STATES - List of Current Active And Proposed Intrastate Crowdfunding Exemptions (Updated)
- Crowdfunding: A look at 2015 and Beyond!
- PRESENTATION - How To Use The Illinois Crowdfunding Exemption To Raise Capital
- Too Many Real Estate Deals To Choose From?? Never Fear, New Methods Are Here
- Changes To “Accredited Investor” Definition Recommended By SEC Staff; The Good, The Bad And The Ugly
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets