Anthony J. Zeoli
Top Posts & Pages
- THE 4 TYPES OF CROWDFUNDING
- Changes To “Accredited Investor” Definition Recommended By SEC Staff; The Good, The Bad And The Ugly
- STATE OF THE STATES - List of Current Active And Proposed Intrastate Crowdfunding Exemptions (Updated)
- NASAA Brings Rule 506 Notice Filings Into The 20th Century With Launch Of Electronic Filing Depository (EFD) - But Is It Enough?
- PRESENTATION - How To Use The Illinois Crowdfunding Exemption To Raise Capital
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: Michigan Crowdfunding Exemption
As noted in my prior post, “OFFICIAL DRAFT – Illinois Proposed Intrastate Crowdfunding Exemption,” an official draft of my proposed Illinois Intrastate Crowdfunding Exemption was recently finished. To my surprise, people actually read it and I have been getting a … Continue reading
PAGE UPDATED: Please click HERE.