Last year we started the “Incubate Illinois Conference” which was designed to bring together Midwest incubators/ accelerators, VC/angel investors, and emerging businesses. The conference was a huge success and we are doing it again, only this time it promises to be bigger and better!!!
Anthony J. Zeoli
Top Posts & Pages
- Freeborn’s Second Annual “Incubate Illinois” Conference Will Focus On Tech/Fintech
- STATE OF THE STATES - List of Current Active And Proposed Intrastate Crowdfunding Exemptions (Updated)
- NASAA Brings Rule 506 Notice Filings Into The 20th Century With Launch Of Electronic Filing Depository (EFD) - But Is It Enough?
- STATE OF THE STATES - Comparative Summaries of Current Active And Proposed Intrastate Crowdfunding Exemptions (Updated)
- REAL ESTATE CROWDFUNDING VS TRADITIONAL REAL ESTATE INVESTMENT, AN OVERVIEW (Part 2)
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets