Anthony J. Zeoli
Top Posts & Pages
- STATE OF THE STATES - List of Current Active And Proposed Intrastate Crowdfunding Exemptions (Updated)
- WHO IS HOLDING YOUR MONEY AND CAN YOU TRUST THEM?
- REAL ESTATE CROWDFUNDING VS TRADITIONAL REAL ESTATE INVESTMENT, AN OVERVIEW (Part 1)
- Recommendation To the S.E.C. - Investor Licensing
- NASAA Brings Rule 506 Notice Filings Into The 20th Century With Launch Of Electronic Filing Depository (EFD) - But Is It Enough?
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Category Archives: Rule 147
STATE OF THE STATES – List of Current Active And Proposed Intrastate Crowdfunding Exemptions (Updated)
LAST UPDATED: October, 2016 I don’t know about the rest of you out there but I have not yet found a website that accurately identifies each of the states that have currently enacted, or are in some stage of enacting, … Continue reading
PAGE UPDATED: Please click HERE.
Recently the SEC released new Compliance and Disclosure Interpretations (“CDIs”) relating to exempt securities offerings made pursuant to Rule 147 and Section 3(a)(11) of the Securities Act of 1933 (a/k/a the “intrastate offering exemption”). The purposes of CDIs 141.03, 141.04 and … Continue reading