Anthony J. Zeoli
Top Posts & Pages
- STATE OF THE STATES - List of Current Active And Proposed Intrastate Crowdfunding Exemptions (Updated)
- WHO IS HOLDING YOUR MONEY AND CAN YOU TRUST THEM?
- REAL ESTATE CROWDFUNDING VS TRADITIONAL REAL ESTATE INVESTMENT, AN OVERVIEW (Part 1)
- Recommendation To the S.E.C. - Investor Licensing
- NASAA Brings Rule 506 Notice Filings Into The 20th Century With Launch Of Electronic Filing Depository (EFD) - But Is It Enough?
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Category Archives: Crowdfunding Scams
Kickstarter has always prided itself on vetting its crowdfunding campaigns, as well as, its ability to detect and remove fraudulent crowdfunding campaigns quickly. While that may have been the case in the past, some recent campaigns signal that Kickstarter might … Continue reading
Here is an interview I recently did with Larry Yellen, FOX 32 News Legal Analyst, regarding the risks of reward based crowdfunding…
The Problems With Current Regulations Regarding Crowdfunding Escrow Intermediaries If there is one thing that Title III of the J.O.B.S. Act and each of the currently enacted Intrastate crowdfunding exemptions have in common, it is that a third-party should be … Continue reading