Anthony J. Zeoli
Top Posts & Pages
- THE 4 TYPES OF CROWDFUNDING
- Happy Holidays & Thank You Everyone!
- “ACCREDITED INVESTOR,” WHAT IT MEANS AND WHY IT MATTERS
- REAL ESTATE CROWDFUNDING VS TRADITIONAL REAL ESTATE INVESTMENT, AN OVERVIEW (Part 2)
- INVESTOR PROTECTION ISSUE - WHY YOU MAY WANT TO RECONSIDER HOW “SECURE” YOU FEEL ABOUT YOUR REAL ESTATE CROWDFUNDING INVESTMENT
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Author Archives: Anthony Zeoli
Now I know that this is clearly a far shift from the types of blog articles I typically do. However, given the current financial and other issues facing Illinois and its taxpayers, and the fact that things only seem to … Continue reading
Drumroll please…The US Securities and Exchange Commission has released a framework for classifying digital assets as securities.
While most people were busy with last minute Christmas shopping, on December 20th of last year Representatives Warren Davidson and Darren Soto were busy finalizing and introducing the proposed new “Token Taxonomy Act” (HR 7356). The proposed Token Taxonomy Act … Continue reading
The House Financial Services Committee recently unveiled a new bill aimed at fostering increased private investment. The “JOBS and Investor Confidence Act of 2018,” as the bill is titled, is actually a compilation of 32 individual bills. While the complete … Continue reading
Through a triad of recent releases/interviews, the SEC has further clarified how it views the offering and sale of crypto assets. These guidance materials provide some really good insight on the SEC’s thinking with respect to its treatment of crypto … Continue reading