Anthony J. Zeoli
Top Posts & Pages
- STATE OF THE STATES - List of Current Active And Proposed Intrastate Crowdfunding Exemptions (Updated)
- WHO IS HOLDING YOUR MONEY AND CAN YOU TRUST THEM?
- REAL ESTATE CROWDFUNDING VS TRADITIONAL REAL ESTATE INVESTMENT, AN OVERVIEW (Part 1)
- Recommendation To the S.E.C. - Investor Licensing
- NASAA Brings Rule 506 Notice Filings Into The 20th Century With Launch Of Electronic Filing Depository (EFD) - But Is It Enough?
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Category Archives: Real Estate
INVESTOR PROTECTION ISSUE – WHY YOU MAY WANT TO RECONSIDER HOW “SECURE” YOU FEEL ABOUT YOUR REAL ESTATE CROWDFUNDING INVESTMENT
Do you remember that scene from the movie Tommy Boy where the store manager rants about the importance of having a guarantee on the product box “calling out, I’ll never let you down, but if I do I’m gonna make … Continue reading
Today people are starting crowdfunding campaigns to raise money for all kinds of reasons ranging from funding a particular project (e.g. Kickstarter, Indiegogo) to funding their own education (e.g. CrowdFundEdu.com) and everything in between. Crowdfunding has truly disrupted the way … Continue reading