Anthony J. Zeoli
Top Posts & Pages
- THE 4 TYPES OF CROWDFUNDING
- “ACCREDITED INVESTOR,” WHAT IT MEANS AND WHY IT MATTERS
- STATE OF THE STATES - Comparative Summaries of Current Active And Proposed Intrastate Crowdfunding Exemptions (Updated)
- Its Official, The SEC Approves Final Title III Crowdfunding Rules!!!
- Illinois Crowdfunding Is Officially Here As VestLo Becomes The First Approved Illinois Intrastate Portal
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Category Archives: Gen Crowdfunding
Drumroll please…The US Securities and Exchange Commission has released a framework for classifying digital assets as securities.
While most people were busy with last minute Christmas shopping, on December 20th of last year Representatives Warren Davidson and Darren Soto were busy finalizing and introducing the proposed new “Token Taxonomy Act” (HR 7356). The proposed Token Taxonomy Act … Continue reading
The House Financial Services Committee recently unveiled a new bill aimed at fostering increased private investment. The “JOBS and Investor Confidence Act of 2018,” as the bill is titled, is actually a compilation of 32 individual bills. While the complete … Continue reading
Through a triad of recent releases/interviews, the SEC has further clarified how it views the offering and sale of crypto assets. These guidance materials provide some really good insight on the SEC’s thinking with respect to its treatment of crypto … Continue reading
Following the SEC’s recent initial subpoena offerings (pun intended) targeting ICO issuers, many believe the SEC might now turn its sights toward some of the gatekeepers involved in the subject ICOs, including the attorneys. Some attorneys practicing in the ICO … Continue reading