Anthony J. Zeoli
Top Posts & Pages
- STATE OF THE STATES - List of Current Active And Proposed Intrastate Crowdfunding Exemptions (Updated)
- WHO IS HOLDING YOUR MONEY AND CAN YOU TRUST THEM?
- REAL ESTATE CROWDFUNDING VS TRADITIONAL REAL ESTATE INVESTMENT, AN OVERVIEW (Part 1)
- Recommendation To the S.E.C. - Investor Licensing
- NASAA Brings Rule 506 Notice Filings Into The 20th Century With Launch Of Electronic Filing Depository (EFD) - But Is It Enough?
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Category Archives: Gen Crowdfunding
For those who don’t know, Illinois has had an “Angel Investment” program since 2012 where investors who invested in qualifying companies would receive a 25% tax credit against their Illinois income taxes. Sounds great in theory, but the types of … Continue reading
While it took longer than expected to get here, Crowdfunding for Illinois businesses is now officially up and running and its full steam ahead. To mark the occasion, a joint press conference was held Tuesday at local incubator 1871 which … Continue reading
2016 brought with it many developments in the crowdfunding industry, most notably the introduction of the long-awaited Title III crowdfunding rules. While admittedly not all crowdfunding legislation passed this year was as influential, there have been significant strides made to … Continue reading
Almost a year ago, the SEC proposed certain amendments to the current Rule 147 which were intended to help foster, and increase the viability of, Intrastate crowdfunding. While little has been heard about these amendments since their release (except from … Continue reading
While I have kept both my statutory summary pages and comparative summaries relatively up to date, it has been quite a while since I have done an editorial update on Intrastate Crowdfunding. With the increased number of active Intrastate regulations, … Continue reading