Anthony J. Zeoli
Top Posts & Pages
- The "Mini-IPO" Is Here!!! New Regulation A+ Rules Become Effective Today
- Changes To “Accredited Investor” Definition Recommended By SEC Staff; The Good, The Bad And The Ugly
- REAL ESTATE CROWDFUNDING VS TRADITIONAL REAL ESTATE INVESTMENT, AN OVERVIEW (Part 2)
- Massive Amendments To Rule 147 May Be Approved TODAY!
- THE 4 TYPES OF CROWDFUNDING
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Category Archives: JOBS Act
STATE OF THE STATES – List of Current Active And Proposed Intrastate Crowdfunding Exemptions (Updated)
LAST UPDATED: October, 2016 I don’t know about the rest of you out there but I have not yet found a website that accurately identifies each of the states that have currently enacted, or are in some stage of enacting, … Continue reading
PAGE UPDATED: Please click HERE.
The Problems With Current Regulations Regarding Crowdfunding Escrow Intermediaries If there is one thing that Title III of the J.O.B.S. Act and each of the currently enacted Intrastate crowdfunding exemptions have in common, it is that a third-party should be … Continue reading
Recently the SEC released new Compliance and Disclosure Interpretations (“CDIs”) relating to exempt securities offerings made pursuant to Rule 147 and Section 3(a)(11) of the Securities Act of 1933 (a/k/a the “intrastate offering exemption”). The purposes of CDIs 141.03, 141.04 and … Continue reading