Anthony J. Zeoli
Top Posts & Pages
- STATE OF THE STATES - List of Current Active And Proposed Intrastate Crowdfunding Exemptions (Updated)
- WHO IS HOLDING YOUR MONEY AND CAN YOU TRUST THEM?
- REAL ESTATE CROWDFUNDING VS TRADITIONAL REAL ESTATE INVESTMENT, AN OVERVIEW (Part 1)
- Recommendation To the S.E.C. - Investor Licensing
- NASAA Brings Rule 506 Notice Filings Into The 20th Century With Launch Of Electronic Filing Depository (EFD) - But Is It Enough?
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: Title III
2016 brought with it many developments in the crowdfunding industry, most notably the introduction of the long-awaited Title III crowdfunding rules. While admittedly not all crowdfunding legislation passed this year was as influential, there have been significant strides made to … Continue reading
In connection with a private offering of securities the issuer will provide potential investors with some form of disclosure document. Regardless of what type of offering it is (e.g. Rule 506, Title III, Intrastate, or other private offering), the intent … Continue reading
In early June, the U.S. House of Representatives, Financial Services Committee, approved the “Fix Crowdfunding Act” bill (or HR 4855). Maybe it’s the title of the bill that is misleading, but since then I have seen multiple articles which incorrectly … Continue reading
With the Federal Title III rules recently becoming effective, there is certainly a lot of excitement surrounding national level “retail” crowdfunding to non-accredited investors. That’s obviously great news for the industry, but it’s important to remember that the majority of the … Continue reading
One of the questions I get asked most often is “how does the new Illinois crowdfunding exemption compare to the available Federal level crowdfunding options?” I love getting this question as it gives me a chance to really show why … Continue reading