Anthony J. Zeoli
Top Posts & Pages
- STATE OF THE STATES - List of Current Active And Proposed Intrastate Crowdfunding Exemptions (Updated)
- WHO IS HOLDING YOUR MONEY AND CAN YOU TRUST THEM?
- REAL ESTATE CROWDFUNDING VS TRADITIONAL REAL ESTATE INVESTMENT, AN OVERVIEW (Part 1)
- Recommendation To the S.E.C. - Investor Licensing
- NASAA Brings Rule 506 Notice Filings Into The 20th Century With Launch Of Electronic Filing Depository (EFD) - But Is It Enough?
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: legal
Almost a year ago, the SEC proposed certain amendments to the current Rule 147 which were intended to help foster, and increase the viability of, Intrastate crowdfunding. While little has been heard about these amendments since their release (except from … Continue reading
In connection with a private offering of securities the issuer will provide potential investors with some form of disclosure document. Regardless of what type of offering it is (e.g. Rule 506, Title III, Intrastate, or other private offering), the intent … Continue reading
SEC Proposes Sweeping Amendments To Rule 147 To Facilitate Intrastate Crowdfunding – Why They May All Be Moot
With all the excitement last week surrounding the SEC’s release of the final Title III rules implementing “Regulation Crowdfunding,” the SEC’s vote in favor of proposing amendments to the current Rule 147 to help foster Intrastate Crowdfunding amounted to little … Continue reading
The process of drafting a full-blown “Private Placement Memorandum” (or similar securities disclosure document) has always been a very time consuming, and frankly overly expensive, process for several reasons. The primary reason is of course that the legal industry has … Continue reading
Steve Jobs is quoted as saying that “innovation distinguishes between a leader and a follower.” While I personally agree with this statement, and it may certainly be the case in the mobile device and other industries, when it comes to … Continue reading