Anthony J. Zeoli
Top Posts & Pages
- THE 4 TYPES OF CROWDFUNDING
- STATE OF THE STATES - List of Current Active And Proposed Intrastate Crowdfunding Exemptions (Updated)
- STATE OF THE STATES - Comparative Summaries of Current Active And Proposed Intrastate Crowdfunding Exemptions (Updated)
- SEC Proposes Sweeping Amendments To Rule 147 To Facilitate Intrastate Crowdfunding – Why They May All Be Moot
- Crowdfunding: A look at 2015 and Beyond!
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: NASAA
As many of you know, since the release of the final Title IV (i.e. “Regulation A+”) rules earlier this year, Massachusetts and Montana have been have been vehemently contesting the provisions allowing for pre-emption of State regulation with respect to … Continue reading
As you may know, Montana has filed a “Petition For Review” to challenge the final rules adopted by the SEC under Title IV of the JOBS Act (commonly referred to as Regulation A+). In connection with its suit, Monica J. … Continue reading
NASAA Brings Rule 506 Notice Filings Into The 20th Century With Launch Of Electronic Filing Depository (EFD) – But Is It Enough?
In late December of last year, the North American Securities Administrators Association (NASAA) launched, what it refers to, as its Electronic Filing Depository (EFD) system. The EFD system is designed to allow users to submit certain required “blue sky” notice … Continue reading