Anthony J. Zeoli
Top Posts & Pages
- THE 4 TYPES OF CROWDFUNDING
- LOOKING FOR THE EXIT - Commissioner Aguilar Presses On The Need For Greater Secondary Market Liquidity
- WHO IS HOLDING YOUR MONEY AND CAN YOU TRUST THEM?
- “ACCREDITED INVESTOR,” WHAT IT MEANS AND WHY IT MATTERS
- INVESTOR PROTECTION ISSUE - WHY YOU MAY WANT TO RECONSIDER HOW “SECURE” YOU FEEL ABOUT YOUR REAL ESTATE CROWDFUNDING INVESTMENT
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: NASAA
As many of you know, since the release of the final Title IV (i.e. “Regulation A+”) rules earlier this year, Massachusetts and Montana have been have been vehemently contesting the provisions allowing for pre-emption of State regulation with respect to … Continue reading
As you may know, Montana has filed a “Petition For Review” to challenge the final rules adopted by the SEC under Title IV of the JOBS Act (commonly referred to as Regulation A+). In connection with its suit, Monica J. … Continue reading
NASAA Brings Rule 506 Notice Filings Into The 20th Century With Launch Of Electronic Filing Depository (EFD) – But Is It Enough?
In late December of last year, the North American Securities Administrators Association (NASAA) launched, what it refers to, as its Electronic Filing Depository (EFD) system. The EFD system is designed to allow users to submit certain required “blue sky” notice … Continue reading