Anthony J. Zeoli
Top Posts & Pages
- STATE OF THE STATES - List of Current Active And Proposed Intrastate Crowdfunding Exemptions (Updated)
- WHO IS HOLDING YOUR MONEY AND CAN YOU TRUST THEM?
- REAL ESTATE CROWDFUNDING VS TRADITIONAL REAL ESTATE INVESTMENT, AN OVERVIEW (Part 1)
- Recommendation To the S.E.C. - Investor Licensing
- NASAA Brings Rule 506 Notice Filings Into The 20th Century With Launch Of Electronic Filing Depository (EFD) - But Is It Enough?
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: accredited investor
2016 brought with it many developments in the crowdfunding industry, most notably the introduction of the long-awaited Title III crowdfunding rules. While admittedly not all crowdfunding legislation passed this year was as influential, there have been significant strides made to … Continue reading
Almost a year ago, the SEC proposed certain amendments to the current Rule 147 which were intended to help foster, and increase the viability of, Intrastate crowdfunding. While little has been heard about these amendments since their release (except from … Continue reading
Out of Alignment: The Dysfunctional Definition of an Accredited Investor & The Often Overlooked “Entity” Issue
As many of you know there is a heated ongoing debate as to whether the current definition of “accredited investor” should be revised and, if so, how it should be revised. The overwhelming majority of recent articles, and even proposed … Continue reading
To date, most crowdfunded investment opportunities have been limited to wealthy investors who meet the current definition of “accredited investor.” This has left an absolutely HUGE market of potential investor capital, represented by those individuals who currently do not qualify as … Continue reading
There has been a lot of chatter and debate lately on how, or even if, the current definition of “accredited investor” should be substantively changed. To date however, there has only been one affirmative action taken to actually change the … Continue reading