Anthony J. Zeoli
Top Posts & Pages
- THE 4 TYPES OF CROWDFUNDING
- “ACCREDITED INVESTOR,” WHAT IT MEANS AND WHY IT MATTERS
- STATE OF THE STATES - Comparative Summaries of Current Active And Proposed Intrastate Crowdfunding Exemptions (Updated)
- Its Official, The SEC Approves Final Title III Crowdfunding Rules!!!
- Illinois Crowdfunding Is Officially Here As VestLo Becomes The First Approved Illinois Intrastate Portal
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: Equity Crowdfunding
In early June, the U.S. House of Representatives, Financial Services Committee, approved the “Fix Crowdfunding Act” bill (or HR 4855). Maybe it’s the title of the bill that is misleading, but since then I have seen multiple articles which incorrectly … Continue reading
Steve Jobs is quoted as saying that “innovation distinguishes between a leader and a follower.” While I personally agree with this statement, and it may certainly be the case in the mobile device and other industries, when it comes to … Continue reading
As the author, and biggest proponent, of the recently signed Illinois Intrastate Crowdfunding bill (HB 3429) I have been doing my best to get the word out about it and the potential it holds for Illinois business and investors. As part … Continue reading
Last week the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) responded to a “no-action” letter (RE: Citizen VC, Inc.) concerning the establishment of “substantive relationships” with previously unknown potential investors and what constitutes “general solicitation” in the context of a private securities offering. … Continue reading
I was recently asked to do a presentation for the Chicago Bar Association to explain how Debt and Equity Based Crowdfunding works. I thought it would be beneficial to post that presentation here for others that might be interested.