Anthony J. Zeoli
Top Posts & Pages
- THE 4 TYPES OF CROWDFUNDING
- “ACCREDITED INVESTOR,” WHAT IT MEANS AND WHY IT MATTERS
- STATE OF THE STATES - Comparative Summaries of Current Active And Proposed Intrastate Crowdfunding Exemptions (Updated)
- Its Official, The SEC Approves Final Title III Crowdfunding Rules!!!
- Illinois Crowdfunding Is Officially Here As VestLo Becomes The First Approved Illinois Intrastate Portal
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: Debt Crowdfunding
Steve Jobs is quoted as saying that “innovation distinguishes between a leader and a follower.” While I personally agree with this statement, and it may certainly be the case in the mobile device and other industries, when it comes to … Continue reading
As the author, and biggest proponent, of the recently signed Illinois Intrastate Crowdfunding bill (HB 3429) I have been doing my best to get the word out about it and the potential it holds for Illinois business and investors. As part … Continue reading
Last week the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) responded to a “no-action” letter (RE: Citizen VC, Inc.) concerning the establishment of “substantive relationships” with previously unknown potential investors and what constitutes “general solicitation” in the context of a private securities offering. … Continue reading
For years now, big bank lenders have warned the public about the dangers of dealing with “shadow” (i.e. non-bank) lending institutions. The term itself conjures up images of shady back-room deals where someone is handed money in a paper bag and told … Continue reading
I was recently asked to do a presentation for the Chicago Bar Association to explain how Debt and Equity Based Crowdfunding works. I thought it would be beneficial to post that presentation here for others that might be interested.