Anthony J. Zeoli
Top Posts & Pages
- THE 4 TYPES OF CROWDFUNDING
- “ACCREDITED INVESTOR,” WHAT IT MEANS AND WHY IT MATTERS
- STATE OF THE STATES - Comparative Summaries of Current Active And Proposed Intrastate Crowdfunding Exemptions (Updated)
- Its Official, The SEC Approves Final Title III Crowdfunding Rules!!!
- Illinois Crowdfunding Is Officially Here As VestLo Becomes The First Approved Illinois Intrastate Portal
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: attorney
As the author, and biggest proponent, of the recently signed Illinois Intrastate Crowdfunding bill (HB 3429) I have been doing my best to get the word out about it and the potential it holds for Illinois business and investors. As part … Continue reading
I was recently asked to do a presentation for the Chicago Bar Association to explain how Debt and Equity Based Crowdfunding works. I thought it would be beneficial to post that presentation here for others that might be interested.
The Annual Compliance Week conference was held in Washington, D.C. last week and the keynote speaker was Andrew Ceresney, Director of the Division of Enforcement at the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC). For those that do not know, the Compliance … Continue reading