Anthony J. Zeoli
Top Posts & Pages
- THE 4 TYPES OF CROWDFUNDING
- “ACCREDITED INVESTOR,” WHAT IT MEANS AND WHY IT MATTERS
- STATE OF THE STATES - Comparative Summaries of Current Active And Proposed Intrastate Crowdfunding Exemptions (Updated)
- Its Official, The SEC Approves Final Title III Crowdfunding Rules!!!
- Illinois Crowdfunding Is Officially Here As VestLo Becomes The First Approved Illinois Intrastate Portal
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: Investment
Last year we started the “Incubate Illinois Conference” which was designed to bring together Midwest incubators/ accelerators, VC/angel investors, and emerging businesses. The conference was a huge success and we are doing it again, only this time it promises to … Continue reading
As the author, and biggest proponent, of the recently signed Illinois Intrastate Crowdfunding bill (HB 3429) I have been doing my best to get the word out about it and the potential it holds for Illinois business and investors. As part … Continue reading
I was recently asked to do a presentation for the Chicago Bar Association to explain how Debt and Equity Based Crowdfunding works. I thought it would be beneficial to post that presentation here for others that might be interested.
This is part two of my two-part article exploring the use of real estate crowdfunding (i.e. “RECfunds” or “RECfunding“) as a vehicle for investing in real estate (for part 1, click HERE). This part will focus primarily on the associated benefits … Continue reading